That's life! | Teen Ink

That's life!

By mirandyg12 PLATINUM, Longmont, Colorado
mirandyg12 PLATINUM, Longmont, Colorado

we only live once, but if we live the right way once is enough!

we suffer,we die,we suffer,we cry,we all lie,we do bad things most of us do them on purpose ,some of us don't mean too... but suffering and pain my friends that's life,we lose loved ones and we go through pain and sorrow that will never EVER end but my friends ....... that's love because there in heaven resting while were here writing poems to help get us through life! we worry about what we will eat....girls worry about how we look we worry for everything possible in the world but my friends......give the worries to god
we sometimes don't understand why things happen the way they do so we try to put the pieces together and most times we hurt ourselves by trying to do that..........but my friends god made that happen for a good reason so you'll learn he's the master he'll put YOU back together
i know as teenagers we face so much! and no-one sees how strong we are,or what we go through,we will always have hard times but proving to the world that we are strong enough to say "no" to bad things and we are strong enough to do right! that's a better feeling then proving to the world what they all think teenagers are really like! we will have good days!......and we will have bad days maybe even horrible days even best days but no matter what happens tomorrow or what happened yesterday or what's going to happen in a month no matter what remember my friends it's.............LIFE!

*let go and let god*

above the influence

AriShine GOLD said...
AriShine GOLD, Norcross, Georgia

"Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln

I understand what you are trying to say here, but this was hard to read because of the severe grammar and spelling errors. Next time, please look over your work! It would be so much easier to read if you cleaned this up a bit.