Spilled milk | Teen Ink

Spilled milk

By AriIce SILVER, Virginia Beach, Virginia
AriIce SILVER, Virginia Beach, Virginia

"Carpe Diem" sieze the day...

That is it...
I dropped it.
I am crying over the small things in life that hold my eyes open at night.
On my bloody knees, I pray. Wishing I could undo what has been done.

I never meant to hurt anyone. I only meant to hurt myself... with my own hands...with my own words... and with my own lies.

Only I can take the burden that my devious heart has awaiting me. Animosity speaks quietly in my ears trying to lure my out of my hiding place. I can feel insanity running its fingers down my spine.

I wear bitterness like a coat over my broad shoulders, with long and unmangable locks of regret. But no self-pity.

Through your eyes you only want to see what you want to see. And through your ears you edit and delete until you have what you want to hear.

I wouldn't show my fears to you, so you beat me down, off my high platform. My innocousness has been corrupted by your anger.

And I left you damaged and broken. I dropped the ball on your innocence. I made you cry in ways that is inhumane. And I will say I am sorry for that...

But I won't say that I am sorry for crying over spilled milk.

I really did cry over something that was very small and just not wroth it.

bamboom212 PLATINUM, Chestnut Ridge, New York

"The truth with a bad intent, is worse than any lie you can ever invent."
"You are smarter than you think. You are stronger than you look. You are braver than you feel."

this is really food. I really like it. "I wear bitterness like a coat over my broad shoulders, w/ long unmanigable locks of regret. But no self-pity." I love your descriptionz.

ImDumbStruck DIAMOND, Springfield, Virginia

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence."

Wow this is really good! I completely love this-

"Through your eyes you only want to see what you want to see. And through your ears you edit and delete until you have what you want to hear."

It's so true. I kno alot of people who are like that.

Great job, plz keep writing ^_^