The holding clothing | Teen Ink

The holding clothing

By Nani BRONZE, Mentor, Ohio
Nani BRONZE, Mentor, Ohio

This life that brings happiness or eternal sadness is yours to take don't hide yourself from this nice judgmental world

At the bottom of the drawer He laid dormant until the thundering opening of the drawer at the bottom he laid. underneath cousins and aunts of a group. One day he got lucky or as it would seem he got picked up and wrapped around the waist with a band standing between me and the man with layered lips. As he is dragged along with them as the bright light is stepped into with orange and black striped balls fly around this rectangular court. As the horrid stench of BO flows throughout the air as folks stay in these elevated seats cheering for the players as he holds he zips up his nose and tightly hugs the man who is running with one of the bouncy orange and black balls. As he feels the fear of heights as the man jumps up into the air then hangs onto something for a second before going back down and running across the line to the other side of the rectangle. Then suddenly a huge buzzer goes off as the man jumps up and down he puts a smile on and opens his nose as he is placed in a bag and carried back to be cleaned and then put right back into the drawer he came from as the process and routine happens again and again.

This is personification of a pair of pants its supposed to show how pants lives would be like if they were living with human qualities.