All Alone | Teen Ink

All Alone

By 12376-astravo SILVER, Centennial, Colorado
12376-astravo SILVER, Centennial, Colorado

" A writer is a writer not because she writes well and easily, because she has amazing talent, or because everything she does is golden. A writer is a writer because, even though there is no hope, even when nothing you do shows any sign of promise, you keep writing anyway." - Junot Diaz

" Overnight Success is almost a myth. Half of this industry is luck, and half is the refusal to quit" - Victoria Schwab

I all alone, sat quietly thinking

Thinking about how my life would be different if I was not here

How my life would be if I did not have the my family in my life, nor my friends or dogs, or my bird

How the world would be if there were no dogs, or cats, or birds, or fish in the sea, or bugs in the grass, no animals in the Savanna or reptiles in the jungle. 

I was thinking all this, when I came to the conclusion that I would be all alone, with no to laugh with or hug, no one to talk to or create trouble with. So I decided to be happy with the people and animals in my life cause without them I would be All Alone

I wrote this poem because it helps remind us all to be grateful for the people in our lives cause wihtout them we would be alone.