The Storm | Teen Ink

The Storm

The light blue sky fizzled into a white smoke and began to lose its happy appeal and color pallet, It became a light Grey and with slow gradient-like change it became a dark Greyish blue, and the thunder rolled along in the distance, the sun still illuminating the unplagued side of the sky, but soon the only light would be the faint glow of the sun barely able to penetrate the darkness of the Grey clouds, barely able to reach the surface of the earth, and the bright greens of the earth would lose that appeal and would become dark amalgamations of the night but the lightning would give brief glimpses of what was through the short flashing light, soon the rain would begin to fall at increasing speeds as the sky faded into darkness and would start smacking and slapping anything exposed to its wrath. The ground rejuvenates whilst being pounded on by the pouring rain, the earth's shower. But once the precipitation is over the clouds dissipate and the sky is once again revealed, ridden of the darkness brought on by the overflowing clouds

Well I was just looking at the sky when the clouds began to roll in and thought I would write about it