Never Forget | Teen Ink

Never Forget

June 13, 2009
By LostButNeverFound PLATINUM, Phoenix, Arizona
LostButNeverFound PLATINUM, Phoenix, Arizona
37 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. Friends are like balloons: once you let them go, you can't get them back. So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you.


Never forget that I love you.
Never forget that I will never leave you again.
Never forget that I will protect you as long as you need protecting.
Never forget the hold you have on me, and the strength of that hold.
Never forget that it's your choice.
Never forget that you can tell me anything.
Never forget that you are my life, and that I will do anything for you.
And even though I know you can't forget, because those memories will be forever etched in our hearts.
I wish you would forget that agonizied time when we couldn't tell each other "I love you"
But all we can do is make new memories to make up for the time apart.
And so you won't forget here's a reminder, I love you.