Bored Love | Teen Ink

Bored Love

By Makyek BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
Makyek BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona

"I'm not mad at you because you called stefan I'm mad at you because I love you"-Damon Salvatore
"I'm not sorry for loving you"-Elena Salvatore

Sometimes when you love, it feels like heaven, It's hard to believe that I once was eleven.

When I thought that love was just make-believe, so I wore my heart so far up my sleeve.

I was told I was unworthy, as he said that I was too young. But over time I realized he couldn't be more wrong. 

I fell in love once but then, he broke my heart, and I thought, 'I will never love again.'

Come back to now, and here I am. With an amazing woman, and an amazing man. 

I know they both love me, but sometimes I can't tell. Sometimes I think they don't know me, but they know me so well.

They say that they are in love, and I swear I feel it too. But now as I wait for their reply, I'm not quite sure if that was true.

I know they have their own lives and they don't revolve around me. But sometimes I wonder what they would do if I stopped responding.

I wonder if they would notice if I didn't text at all. I wonder if they'd text me first, I wonder if they'd call.

I admit I said I love you first, but I know that my heart soared, the second that I heard that sentence, that said I love you more.

I know they don't mean to, but I feel like I'm being ignored, and I can't help but question, are they getting bored?

I think I'm overreacting, but the evidence tells me otherwise when the last time she responded was when I asked her for advice.

He tells me that he loves me, but I think he loves the game more, as he goes offline to play his game for hours, and I sit waiting for a response, oh how my time he devours.

I know that they'll text me, I'm just not sure when, will it be when they realize that I've stopped? Or when they realize that they have a partner who needs to be loved.

I try not to bombard them, but I can't think much longer, what would happen if I didn't text first?

This piece is being written while I m emotional. I will probably not feel this way in two hours.

I am poly amorous and so is one of my partners. She has another partner just as I do.

Makyek BRONZE said...
Makyek BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona

i also forgot to add that we are all within the ages of fifteen and sixteen