What Love Has Brung!!!! | Teen Ink

What Love Has Brung!!!!

By Tierra SILVER, Detroit, Michigan
Tierra SILVER, Detroit, Michigan

Never take anything for a fool cause one day you'll wake up and come to see that its no longer there!- Me

Days turned into nights and nights turned into days, I cant help that I feel this way. We use to be just friends we always thought how could we become more. Part of me feels like if we fall in love all of these feelings might just go away. and the other is just like he might be here to stay. I gave my heart away to many time, and I feel as if it couldn’t be another right time. How could I trust that he wont hurt me? How could I trust that anything bad wont happen? How can I? I care for this boy but I feel as if I’m scared to admit it to my self. I’m scared that if I give away the key he’s just going to hurt me. I cant stand that I want to love but cant. I mean its not he doesn’t want to love or care for me its that I just wont let him. Who knew anybody could be this stubborn about love, who knew I would just randomly fall in love? Who knew anything? Days in my life go on and on and I just lay looking at that bright yellow sun. Thinking to my self ,Do I Really Want To Fall In Love.

This is my first peice of poetry tgat i have shown the world and i want everyone to see how talented young people can be!!!!

Tierra SILVER said...
Tierra SILVER, Detroit, Michigan

Hey yall thanks for this and dis is mi first submitted poem so i hope u like it!!!