Synthetic Is The Name, Vanity Is The Game | Teen Ink

Synthetic Is The Name, Vanity Is The Game

July 15, 2009
By CASTROLmatt GOLD, Coolidge, Arizona
CASTROLmatt GOLD, Coolidge, Arizona
14 articles 11 photos 59 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Sometimes you have to take life less seriously to get where you want to be."


Look at their eyes. Aren't they so amazing? Make sure to dress only crazy! Flaunt all that you've got! Hurry up before your body rots.

I've tried to amputate these sights from my eyes! Rip these photos buried in my mind.

You know it's so important to bat your eyes. Where pants so tight to try and show off your killer thighs.

I've tried to amputate these sights from my eyes! Rip these photos buried in my mind!

Put on a second face to get attention. With a chest like that you can't take those looks back. You know you seem so, you seem so beautiful!

I've tried to amputate these sights from my mind. Rip these photos buried in my mind.

Legs so long, long, long! As perfect as you've ever seen. It all just seems so wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!


I've tried to amputate these sights from my eyes, my eyes, my eyes! Rip these photos buried in my mind, my mind, my mind!


The author's comments:
This poem is about the lies in perfection a lot of people seek.