In this life | Teen Ink

In this life

July 20, 2009
By marissa GOLD, New Castle, Pennsylvania
marissa GOLD, New Castle, Pennsylvania
14 articles 0 photos 6 comments

in this life theres many things that just seem right. you have many suspicions and everything just seem to leave you so mistrustfuland just when you think you can turn to your friends you relize that your friendshp is very constant in all other things. when you think you have your friends there they dissapear and soon become your enemies the ones you can never trust. you cant trust everyone. some think that trust implies instinctive unquestioning belief in someone and reliance upon them. but when you really look back on your life it doesnt always happen that way nothing is ever what it seems. trust is the one thing that doesnt always happen that way nothing is ever what it seems. trust is the one thing that doesnt always go by feeling but by testing, you test them and if they pass you no who your enemies really are and if they dont pass you no that forsurely trust isnt by your feelings all the time because feelings arnt always accurate.

The author's comments:
this piece is about a life experiance that happened to me once before.