the unanswered prayer | Teen Ink

the unanswered prayer

By heather_marie PLATINUM, Deshler, Ohio
heather_marie PLATINUM, Deshler, Ohio

\\\"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control

jesus oh jesus can u here me? my boy is sitting in agony. jesus oh jesus can u stop this? he has this pain this sickness. i can't stand this anymore i look at him and my heart is tore. i can't stand any moment of this day. when he says mommy oh mommy can u take this pain away?! i get on my knees and start to pray. jesus oh jesus can u hear me? my boy is sitting in agony. jesus oh jesus can u stop this? he has this pain this sickness. weeks go by without a word nothing is said nothing is heared. 3 weeks go by and finally the results are in. his doc. looked at me sadly and said his chances are slim asked how many more days. he said i don't know but all u can do is pray.jesus oh jesus can u hear me? my boy is sitting in agony. jesus oh jesus can u stop this? he has this pain this sickness. the hour draws near every sec. in here. every breath is hard i already feel my heart tearing apart. i can see the pain deep within i sak jesus why.. why him? then God told me the hour is up time to go. i said NO! i grabbed ahold of my baby and held him tight and told him everything will be alright. i look in his eyes and see he's already gone. God i can't handle this what's going on?!!! God said he's safe from this world of sin and from the place that he was in. i still don't know why God done this, but i do know God's promise. i'll get to see him some day somehow someway.