Do You Like Me? | Teen Ink

Do You Like Me?

February 25, 2010
By superallie1995 GOLD, New York City, New York
superallie1995 GOLD, New York City, New York
16 articles 3 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Go out on a limb..isn't that where the ripest fruit is?"


I think about your eyes. I think about your hair. I think about your laugh and I hear it everywhere. The songs inside my head, come from talking to you. From all the things you say to all the things you do. I see you from across the room, staring at me, but it could be the person behind me that you see. I laugh at what you say because I think it's funny. With your strong words, sometimes you really hurt me. The teacher says I'm turning red so i should go home and get some rest in bed. But she doesn't know what's true. I blush because of you. You tell me that you found another. A girl with sparkly eyes and a great figure. I tell you that I found a guy. With long dark hair and pretty eyes. .......Well, I think her hair looks like french fries. :( Anyway, what should I say? The way I feel? It isn't a big deal. I tell that I like you a lot but then you reject me and I'm distraught. Then I see another guy, who looks yummier than a pizza pie. I stare at him straight in the eyes. He likes me too and that is cool. The other guy was such a fool. Then the next day in class, I tell my friends who I'm with and you say, "Who are you with? Tell us! Tell us." I told you who and you flick off. Maybe you're just jealous. ;)