A Monster I Barely knew | Teen Ink

A Monster I Barely knew

By bakedbeans PLATINUM, Baltimore, Maryland
bakedbeans PLATINUM, Baltimore, Maryland

People often ask me "why are you so fast?" and my reply was "ask a basketball player why he or she keep making three point shots in a row or ask a football player why is he so good at breaking tackles. its practice!!! common sense idiot!!!" Charles.C

We say we're brothers but i don't know you
i have the slightest clue who are you time
and time again your free will bend

You turn into this monster this monstrous beast where you
accumulate damage far far over east

At night you break the law so in the morning the so called good will see you fall we are can hear the sirens

I pretend that i cannot hear it i pretend that i am deaf because i don't want to hear that 12 bullets was all was needed for my brothers death

i listen while my heart race out of place
out of it's normal pace

i see the lights flashing towards this body i hope and pray that it isn't my big brother bobby

i come closer i see that the dead body isn't him a suh of relief but still shaking my head in unbelief

while walking i see the sirens in front of my home so i ran towards it put the cell phone
to my ear and phone home

as i got to the siren bobby is handcuffed in the police car because he has broken the law

i cried and said not this time my mother picked up the phone and said that bobby did that crime

he caused the sirens to come to the dead body
that i had saw earlier

now your in jail one hundred years wearing orange and blue you my brother Bobby the monster i barely even knew

fiercewriter2010 SILVER, Lewiston, Maine
I'm so sorry. I hope things are better for you now. Thanks for ur support

yes most  of it is true

This is Casey and I'm responding to ur thing. Did this really happen?

Please COMMENT THANX!!!