Bullying. | Teen Ink

Bullying.

By raccoonrave SILVER, Fort Myers, Florida
raccoonrave SILVER, Fort Myers, Florida

When people bring you down,
Ignore it and live,
Then let die..

For those that are being bullied. I know exactly how it feel's to be labeled certain thing's, and I know how it feel's to be physically and emotionally bullied. I know by experience, and it just does not stop, I know how much it hurt's, I'm already dead inside. But you can try to stand up to whoever it is that's bullying you. But I can also tell you some-time's standing up to them isn't worth it, only because they'll find a way to knock you back down. I am one of those people that get bullied so much that they feel like nothing and they feel dead. But when you tell someone they always try to help, but they make it worse.

I've been bullied for about 2 year's now and I am tiered of the pain that they put on me. Or the label's and everything else they say, and I've had enough. Some people might understand, but some might not. I am tiered of hearing "Go home and cut yourself" "Go away you satan" "Go back to you're devil worshipping" "Go in a corner and cry you little emo girl" and I'm tiered of being labeled "emo" "goth" "satan worshiper" "the demon" "demon girl" "goth girl" "cutter".