Outside Looking Inside the Mind Of Page | Teen Ink

Outside Looking Inside the Mind Of Page

By I.Say SILVER, Providence, Rhode Island
I.Say SILVER, Providence, Rhode Island

i am the only one who knows the person i am and the only person who can determine the person i will be

She wears that look again. That frosted focus makes her look as if she were looking through me. As if she were somewhere else, looking for something that did not exist. As if something i had said had taken her away from me again. Her body’s tense and unresponsive, cold and unaware of the fact that she’s gone. She’s in a place where no one thinks of, a place that we don’t know of.
Page?” I stroked her hair, as my mother did when I was younger as if to show that I was being nurtured. She showed nothing, no movement, no understanding, nothing, nothing to grasp to. And its my fault. Its my fault. Its my fault. I had said something. Sosomething shouldn’t have said. Fault, guilt and anger, all at once, fell from my eyes. I could not fathom the thought of this process all over again. I could not imagine what it must be like to be trapped inside myself. Page was gone and lost, and far from reality.

this is part of a book im thinking about writin. it is about a girl named page, she is diagnosed with a terrible disease, she loses her memory and goes into like a limbo type place. her sister amy is there beside her through the whole ride. she struggles as she watches her best friend go through this disease. she tries to understand what happens to her sister and why . PLEASE tell me what you think and if i should keep writing and how i can make this better