If you still wonder | Teen Ink

If you still wonder

August 29, 2012
By Brianna_126 GOLD, Cincinnati, Ohio
Brianna_126 GOLD, Cincinnati, Ohio
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou


You lay in your California king alone and stare at the ceiling.
Sleepless nights come with random tears.
Thoughts racing through your mind, please slow down what are you trying to do to me?
Time seems to go slower now these days are slowly passing you by.
Flash backs of the times you two spent together couldn't be anymore clear.
That feeling you felt is no longer there, i know you still wonder "do they still care".
Are they going through what you are right now, do they still feel the same pain are you still flowing through their veins.
You're going insane can't control your brain, i bet you wish you never heard their name.
Sit down take a break you're moving too fast take a deep breath please just relax okay i'll tell you the truth.
If you still wonder yes they love you too, and yes they looked at the moon at that time too.Of course they're coming back to only love you.
Why wouldn't they still do that little nose thing they use to do.Everything you're wondering the answer is yes there's just one thing i should get off my chest. If you're still wondering was i honest with you, no it's hurting me more than it is you i'm your heart i have to tell you the truth.
Remember when i use to build up my speed and skip a beat everytime they came near me?
That feelings gone for good i'm sorry it's true.
If you still wonder if they ever loved you, think again they would have never left you.


The author's comments:
My past and friends past relationships inspired me to write this piece. I want people to get from it that break ups are hard to deal with and your heart feels it just as much as you do. And if they could speak those are some of the things they'd probably say.