Imagination | Teen Ink

Imagination

By FutureWriter101 PLATINUM, Gabarone, Other
FutureWriter101 PLATINUM, Gabarone, Other

Happiness can be found even in the most darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the lights

magination is a gift, many of us receive. It is within us for years, all we have to  do is choose to believe. Imagination breathes life, from the eyes who see it through. It is strong enough to take something old and make it new. 

From kids we posses this power, and use it to entertain ourselves but somehow as we grow our imagination is left behind to later be discovered on an empty shelf. We use our imagination to our advantage. We take it all in strife. We wonder and explore a different world and then somehow bring it to life. We look at other sources that help us see what is in our mind. We hope that others understand our views and decide to stay by our side. 

Some, forget the beauty that imagination can hold. As every single mind has it's own story to be told. We allow books, music and movies to describe the stories that we choose to think. Though there is a chance that it may not always appear as accurate as possible, yet we still decided to either swim or sink. We intrust those skillful hands, to recreate that in which we see. We let complicated matters take place in hopes that they set our minds free. 
If what we have imagined is as accurate as we hoped, we still continue to look deeper and further as though searching through a telescope. We attempt to materialize, all in which we see. We do not give up until the puzzle is finally complete. 

Imagination has a way, of revealing the intelligence of one particular human being. As we try to uncover and understand the stories that we have been seeing. We wonder how the individual has managed to think up such a plot. When we finally get the answer we either accept or think it not. Even though we do not know, or have not met the person who has created that said set, we judge using the story that they have told....despite how our actions may seem cold. 

I love how our imagination can take us onto another world. How ideas can just spin, circle and swirl. There are no rules or regulations, its filled with nothing but our hopes, dreams and anticipations. It can take a simple object and turn it into a huge project. It can take whatever you see and allow it to fly as you set it free. You can become anyone, be who you want to be. No one can change what you see in your mind. It is yours and yours alone, which makes it harder for others to look for what they think they can find.