Placidone | Teen Ink

Placidone

September 26, 2013
By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
64 articles 13 photos 59 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...


My Desiderata
Live placidly amongst the chaos that befriends you, and just open your eye upon the peaceful dreams of silence and let it be your motivation. Fight for what you believe in, but in the end be at peace with all you encounter. Know the truth clearly and never forget it, listen to others no matter their ignorance or stupidity. No one is greater than the other, but only lesser when pride infiltrates their hearts, do not forget this or you shall become bitter with hatred for all others. Stay true to your dream however humble or not, For one day it might be the only possession you have left.
Exercise caution in everyday life, the world is a master of trickery, but don't become blinded by this and strive for high stature, show the world that it is full of heroes. Always take kindly to criticism and reconstruct your errors and create perfection. You are one of a kind, a child of life, like the trees and animals and the great blue sea, like all of these you have a right to be here. Nurture your strength and make it stronger, Abandon your weaknesses and make them weaker.
Show your true colors, always be yourself. Remain placid in the chaos and happiness will come to you naturally.