Music...My Remedy ^_^ | Teen Ink

Music...My Remedy ^_^

By TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

Surrounded by silence.
I pushed the "PLAY" button.
Suddenly silence got broken.
Felt the rhythm and the beat.
Made me feel alive.
Felt the passion flowing through my soul.
The beating rhythm of my heart rhymes with the music chords.
Feeling high above the ground.
Gravity is powerless against me.
Feeling like I'm never coming down.
Flying away from all grisf, sorrow and pain.
Free to be myself!
"Why music?"
Simply because when words fail, MUSIC SPEAKS.
"What is music?"
The one and only opportunity of strength and even audacity.
I can dance around.
I can sing loud.
Nothing else will matter.
Nothing else will be as loud as MUSIC.

Long Live Music For Soul ^_^ !

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Yup exactly! I'm glad you got what I mean and especially cuz you feel the same way ^_^ Thanks again for the support

Emayen_Laweit_Ryuzaki SILVER, Denver, Colorado

The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest. - unknown
no matter how gifted you are you alone can not change the world... but that's what makes it so special. - L

I like this peom, I cant relate to it when everything in life goes bad music is the only escape

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thanks for the feedback it means somuch to me.specially when you agree with what I say. That's the best thing i"d ever ask for.

Princess.Renda GOLD, Travelers Rest, South Carolina

"All the world is made of faith, trust, and pixie dust." --J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

I am floored by this poem. It is so true! Music really is amazing. It has theability to completly change your views on life itself. You put the power of music into words beautifly.

Olivia-Atlet ELITE, Dardenne Prairie, Missouri

"To these the past hath its phantoms,
More real than solid earth;
And to these death does not mean decay,
But only another birth"
- Isabella Banks

yes a poem about music!!! I love this poem sooo much. You did a great job explaining how you felt about music, and I love it!! ^ ^

on Jun. 23 2014 at 11:32 am
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you for supporting my work, it's my biggest pleasure to share it with people like you. I feel more in my place here, i really feel it's where i belong with nice and kind people who understand why writing is an other way to speak and let the others listen. Well about Music yeah it is actually my Remedy, it lets me feel floating and flying off the ground, it makes me forget a little of my pain. Thanks again for rating my work ^_^

on Jun. 23 2014 at 11:23 am
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

TheComet! I know, I haven't been alone, but I'v felt alone in music. I love music. (my sibling can't understand, why I listen to music so much.) your poem is great, and you are a great writer. Thank you, for sharing this!