Beauty | Teen Ink

Beauty

August 15, 2008
By Miss.Bliss1 BRONZE, Scotsburn, Other
Miss.Bliss1 BRONZE, Scotsburn, Other
3 articles 5 photos 46 comments

Smiling brightly she’s the star of her own show,
If she cries she’ll get up and feel better soon.
When she was just a baby she lost her daddy.
I know he would be so proud of who she has become and what she is now.
She’s strong willed and strong minded not much can make her cry.
Not much can make her scream. Sometimes she’ll holler and shout.
She’ll scream right out loud. When she wants something she almost always gets it. So, I know that when the time comes and she wants a boyfriend she is almost guaranteed to get him.
She’s beautiful and bright; she’s quite a site. A very social girl, she has many friends and I’m sure she will till they end.
She loves to play. She’ll play outside or inside day or night. She has a toy named Froggy and she brings him everywhere. To the store, outside when she plays, Froggy was even at her dad’s funeral with her.
She believes in Santa and the Easter bunny to. I hope she never stops believing.
She walks like a duck, waddle, and waddle, waddle. She runs, and she hides.
When she’s sleeping I swear she’s peeking.
So, this girl that I have bin talking about is really my two-year-old cousin and I love her and I will always try to be a part of her life.

The author's comments:
This is about someone really important to me. I am also submiting this into a poetry contest so wish me luck everyone!