Falling Apart at the Seams? | Teen Ink

Falling Apart at the Seams?

January 5, 2009
By CountryGirlNicole SILVER, Coventry, Connecticut
CountryGirlNicole SILVER, Coventry, Connecticut
6 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"live like you were dying"


Things seem to be falling apart at the seams... One minute holding a presious baby boy... The next feeling like i want to scream... opening up to one... practicly giving him my soul...only to be stabbed, lost, and broken...once again... The next day you"d seemed to answer "my call"... talking to you for days... wanting to meet you. hold you. talk to you... You seem to be who i really want and need in my life... becoming attached so quickly... probably making your head spin... your call... your voice... I've never heard anything like it in my life before... well, maybe once before... your name will remain unannounced for your safety and protection... and this person I still think about almost daily... everything I do reminds me of you... and all the people asking questions... "How's your boyfriend?" "How long have you been together now?" and when I have to respond to them and tell them "NO, I'm not still with him... I really wish I was...but I'm not" or the "We broke up almost 4 months ago the 17th." It could"ve, would"ve and should've lasted... If I didn't take my unbalanced emotions out on you... we would still be together... I'd still be in your arms... I have the only thing I truely want in life...him...Trying to find someone who makes me feel like you still do... this task seems literally impossible... found someone who made me happy but no one, in the whole entire world could or will ever make me feel the way ever again...I'd do anything in the whole world to have you back in mine... I'd give my life for you, lay you in a bed that's not even mine...anything...