We Found Our Way Through the Darkness | Teen Ink

We Found Our Way Through the Darkness

March 5, 2009
By Austin PLATINUM, Pipe Creek, Texas
Austin PLATINUM, Pipe Creek, Texas
20 articles 0 photos 7 comments

We found our way through the darkness, passing & cutting away from trees, bushes, & ground. We found ourselves waiting at every far-off light. In the dark glow I smiled. We passed, and ourselves seeing rain and snow. We ourselves, a flood of electric light. We ourselves flowing down of rain like tears and snow like kid-winter mornings. And we ourselves like love in pouring, window-drip days.

No one uses gay the way we like it anymore, but we were flamboyantly calm, gaily ambrosiatic lovely. We were beautifully happy while the rain formed to love-powder and it gave us more gaiety.

No one uses calm like we love to use it. Cloud's precipitation is us. As we love and hold hands. And her fingers nuzzle in mine.

And we move on, all around dark, yellow and big patches of green in life. Black, upper far away, black mountains. Black all around with the electric light flood. Faded paint. And purple black skies with the beauty-shining stars in which I vowed every one to her if she'd be mine. She said yes and we loved then drove where you see your amazing breath when you exhale warm. (While silence was lovely.)


The author's comments:
Freedom with Love.