10 reasons I hate people | Teen Ink

10 reasons I hate people

October 1, 2018
By Resaspect BRONZE, Brisbane, Other
Resaspect BRONZE, Brisbane, Other
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"So what if I'm crazy? All the best people are."


Why I hate people.

1. They judge. I can't stand it, staring whenever I enter a room, like I wasn't meant to be there. I'm sorry that I'm here.

2. They leave. I wish that I was born with elf ears, or had the head of a dog, so that people would only come up to me because they actually wanted to be my friend. Only good people want to be friends with freaks who look weird. I wish that they wouldn't leave, especially when they find out that I am a freak. They always leave.

3. They lie. They lie about liking you. They lie about being there for you. They lie about always being your friend. ...why do they lie?

4. They touch. I hate it. I hate it so much. To them, it feels safe, it feels gentle. To me, it feels as though a queen ant had crawled in through my ear and began to lay eggs, then those eggs hatched and all the little tiny ants were living, no thriving under my skin. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

5. They hit. I'm scared.

6. They trick. I know the only reason was to get to my mother. I know the only reason was to get to my brother. Don't act like you like me.

Don't act like you care.

7. They backstab. You promised....

8. They make you feel worthless. I'm worth less than my brother. I'm worth less than my sister. I'm worth less than the family dog, I'm worth less than the fly that you smashed with a newspaper, the only difference between us, and the reason why you don't squish me is that it's illegal.

So is beating your own child, but it's fine.

9. They taste. Oh god make it stop.

10. They talk. They whisper about you and it's so loud please make it stop make it stop make it stop.

 

I hate people. They all deserve to burn and they all deserve to die. They deserve to be put through the hell that they make me endure every. single. day. I'll make them pay. I. Will. Make. Them. Suffer.

....except one.

You're the light to my darkness, the sanity to my illogical ramblings, the dawn to my night and all the terrors inside it. You listened and you loved. You saw my monsters and stayed. When I cry you never ask why, you only let me cry. You let me touch you. You never touch me, and when you do, its not insects I feel, but fireworks.

 

I hate people.

....but I certainly don't mind one person.


The author's comments:

Hi, I'm Aspergers. I just needed to let this out.

 

Peace.