Dear Bad Drivers | Teen Ink

Dear Bad Drivers

By hanna268 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
hanna268 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Dear bad drivers the term merge means to blend together not panic and stop in the middle of the freeway, what? are you afraid of the road?

Dear bad drivers blinkers are not a suggestion I cannot read your mind, so on behalf of everyone, signal

Dear bad drivers to those who go 40mph everywhere, please stop its really annoying

Dear bad drivers to those who ride motorcycles and slam on the gas pedal, stop flexing no one cares

Dear bad drivers that bright yellow traffic lights means to slow down not speed up go back to driving school

Dear bad drivers when the light turns green go, what are you waitng for? Because I will honk if I have to

Dear bad drivers I know you’ve heard this several times but don’t text and drive, you are being an idiot

Dear bad drivers when it’s dark out, turn off your high beams if there is oncoming traffic or if there is someone in front of you, it’s not that hard

Dear bad drivers do you feel that traffic signals, stop signs and yield signs do not apply to you? Well guess what they do!

Dear bad drivers you think just because you drive a BMW you can take up two parking spots? Think again

Dear bad drivers you are a half-inch away from my bumper, even though you can clearly see the cars in front of me are not moving any faster, so back off

Dear bad drivers I finally understand why parents would always scream and cuss in the car while driving on the road

Dear bad drivers stop tailgaiting me if I’m going over the speed limit, move over to the next lane  thanks

Dear bad drivers we all have pet peeves, you are mine, the bane of my existence, screw you!

Dear bad drivers do us all a favor and please stay off the roads

Sincerely, all your fellow drivers