HOW TO CHANGE MOMENTS INTO FOREVERS? | Teen Ink

HOW TO CHANGE MOMENTS INTO FOREVERS?

By lavannnyaa PLATINUM, Agra, Other
lavannnyaa PLATINUM, Agra, Other

All we need to do is find someone who tells us that we're worth fighting for.

.
1. By weaving memories into paperboats made of your favourite colour and rowing them on tides of nostalgia. At night, your hands that store all the light in the world will guide you. Even if you feel lost, believe in your palm lines. They will direct you to your destination.

2. Writing all your wishes on origami sheets and then encapsulating them in bottles with broken caps, for fragile things will remind you to be kind. Each time a wish comes true, open the sheet, read it and be proud of yourself that you let all of it pass. The world is running too fastly. Staying becomes important. In between all of this, did you realize that sometimes broken things can become a ray of hope too? So don't forget to fix the caps.

3. People don't laugh much these days. Be the reason of someone's smile. Take a jar and store fireflies in them. Whenever you make someone smile, open the jar and free some of the firflies. They will remind you how you acted as a source of light in someone's gloomy garden. Believe me in that one moment, your eyes will look no less than a firefly itself. Everyday before sleeping, count how many people you made happy. Don't forget that one of the names should be yours too.

4. Whenever you see your loved ones laughing, don't intervene. Just watch them. Watch them turning into a supernova, illuminating the whole sky. Make yourself realize that smiles look like decorated churches on a Christmas eve. You will find an enormity in that one moment.

5. Don't lose hope. NEVER. Don't think of becoming a chandelier in a bungalow. Try to become a diya in a poor's house on a Diwali night. You are precious. You will definitely find your destination.

It's okay to take pauses. And at every pause you take, keep creating moments. In order to find forevers, don't destroy the moments too.

Because sometimes it takes forever to find that "moment". AND SOMETIMES WE FIND A FOREVER IN JUST A MOMENT.