Look back | Teen Ink

Look back

September 20, 2009
By inovermyhead BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
inovermyhead BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

do you remember that time we climbed the tree? no of course you dont now your too busy smokeing weed, who needs memorys? And i feel im fading with them. no you dont even speak no not to me but everytime u leave i say i love you, its my reminder my promise that i care and im there. no i never hear even a mutter. i hav no idea y, im stuck i wish you would see that ive been waiting here with open arms, and what everyone fails to see is that ur a hazy memory of what you used to be. u make me feel so fustrated, make me feel that i hated.
i got so mad i blurted out "i told you so" this time you speak, just to curse at me. when i fight with one of your friends u jump in just to save them. i wish you would remember four decembers ago sitting by the christmas tree, U and me toys in hand, laughing and smiling as happy as we can be. back then things are so simple to decided whats wrong or right, but you've grown out of the lines, you chose to take that smoke. and what i just cant see is that you chose drugs over me, i want to help but u just wont listen so sick in vein, i still wait with open arms ur safe harbor, ive waited for so long and you still havn't come, and my arms are open wide to take you in, my brother, my best friend.