Eternity | Teen Ink

Eternity

By dark_roses14 PLATINUM, Mazon, Illinois
dark_roses14 PLATINUM, Mazon, Illinois

play the music, turn it up loud, dance around, and drown out reality

I lie In bed at night and pray, that you will think of me. I cry until my eyelids close, and dream-eternity. I wake to sunlight on my face, for a moment I forget. Then a cloud passes by, and I realize, this is it. I carry on throughout the day, feigning joy, and feeling pain. I long to gaze upon your face, and share a smile, an embrace. The day is drawing to an end, and still I think of you. I try to relax, yet in my mind, I wonder, what to do. So now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. And should you chance to think of me, know that I love you-eternally.

dark_roses14 PLATINUM, Mazon, Illinois

aww thanks travis. and i love your poetry. its amazing. i think you should post them. but if they are too personal, then i wouldnt. some of mine don't make it to teenink.

TrinityCreed said...
Yeah I'm reading up your works, wow, you are a very talented poet. Alex you really do have a talent. A couple of my works are now pending, but there are other poems I write in my poem journal. Those poems are undecided if I want them in teenink. If you have any sugestions, please let me know. I'm in a state of limbo on that.

BriarRose PLATINUM, Seneca, Illinois

I don't need a rose. I want a daisy you picked for my hair. I don't want some fancy box of chocolate. I want a pink frosting cookie you made just for me. Lets skip the upscale restaraunt and have a picnic in the park.

holy crap on a cracker....this is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!  i love this...

--breezy & the peanutbutter gallery

mai..... GOLD said...
mai..... GOLD, Deloraine, Other

"Just be yourself, because life's to short to be anybody else" :) - Step Up 2 The Streets :) ♥

LOVE THIS! great job!!!!!!!!