Nightmare | Teen Ink

Nightmare

By SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois
SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois

"Drop The World....." Or "Everything Happens For A Reason....." Or "I am jealous of every woman that has ever hugged him, Cause for that mere second. They held my entire world."

you take my hand and tell me that everything is going to be alright but deep inside i feel a kind of dread........you take me to a bridge and tell me that there is something important you have to say.....you tell me that you have to let me go i ask why but you dont give a reason you just let go of my hand and push me off the bridge......when i land in the water i realize that in real life i just woke up from this nightmare people call life.......

this piece is how i felt after my and my bf broke up and after i lost my g-pa!!!!

I know there is ALOT of typos in my poems but that was due to the fact that I didnt really have time and I typed them in a rush so there are some mess ups....Sooo im sorry D: