a nobody. not knowing | Teen Ink

a nobody. not knowing

November 14, 2009
By erikaee SILVER, Lake Charles, Louisiana
erikaee SILVER, Lake Charles, Louisiana
7 articles 3 photos 11 comments

I see many nations in my eyes, but cannot balance honor.
I hear the people and watch them cry. When will they feel better? I feel the pain of all your knifes, but cannot let it go. I have these eruptions in my minds, but do not let them blow. I know what beauty is, always on the run. I know what ugly is, never any fun. My silence knot is tightening. My mouth is zipped up tight. They are crying at my bedside, and his hair has gone from gray to white. She tells him hes awful, but trusts his every word. All the secrets of the world are invisible to her. Shes on the other side of the fence. Pay a penny and watch her live. Shes wrapped up so bound that she cant breathe. All her self hate is suffocating me. The prisms in the ocean are mountainous, profound. The healthy common notions wont compare themselves to its sound. Nothing is as complicated as her live wire brain. An odd molly is a somebody who just has less to say.


The author's comments:
My friends got insanely mad build up impressions of me over the summer, and now i cant trust them.