Transition | Teen Ink

Transition

By InsprtnWrtr858 SILVER, Schenectady, New York
InsprtnWrtr858 SILVER, Schenectady, New York

"Free At Last"

How overwhelming.
Gathering my things to transition to, yet another place I should call home.
Is it home?
Is it home when my goddess isn’t there?
Is it home even when only a few of my treasures can fit into one space?
I feel out of place in the world.
Especially without my mother.
” You only care about yourself,” they say. Watching my mothers’ stuff being picked out to be sold. “This is not an auction!” I scream in my head. It’s not fair. The tears don’t seem much to other people, but a few. Dependence on others is beginning to wear thin. The constant holding of my tongue steals away energy needed for a happier time. Packing another time, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and now my favorite number, 8 times a charm. 4 years, 8 moves, pain and sadness between each and less belongings to take with me. Something wrong in each house . The floating thoughts in my mind are troublesome. Missing my best friend, my flower, my mother is too much. Opposite to that, I hate her for all that has happened. But as my love once said, “Everything happens for a reason…take what’s of value to you.”
He’s right. It’s just another step into another house.
And another leap to achieve stability.
That achievement has yet to be reached.

"Free At Last"

well thanks..thats what i like to hear when im trying...

Inkspired PLATINUM, Whitby, Other

"If one will scoff at the study of language, how, save in terms of language, will one scoff?" - Mario Pei
"I write for the same reason I breathe - because if I didn't, I would die." Isaac Asimov

This is really emotional and really expressesyour feelings well. Great job! I really liked this!

Kay4theRoses said...
Kay4theRoses, O&#39brien, Florida

"all's fair in love and war." And "Beware of a fat man whose belly doesn't jiggle when he laughs."-A Chinese philosopher. =)

it did'nt really capture my attention, but obviously its something thats been very impresionable in your life.