Here's To You | Teen Ink

Here's To You MAG

December 13, 2009
By JdnMC GOLD, Athens, Georgia
JdnMC GOLD, Athens, Georgia
12 articles 4 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Non omnis moriar. "Not all of me shall die."


“Analyze yourself. Your understanding of yourself and the world will continue to ­expand –”
She'll learn.
She'll learn from every single thing that is placed, dropped, thrown, kicked or shoved into her path.
She'll learn more about who she is and who she's longing to become.
She'll inspect every object, plow through the dilemma it creates and pursue her way ­forward.
She'll become the strongest woman you'll lose the privilege to behold in your life.
She may not be the most athletic girl, with the muscle to punch you and make you shed pathetic tears but she has the brains, heart, and will to kill you slowly from the inside out.
She may still love you, and be unwilling and defiant to hurt you but it's what you deserve.
You didn't realize what you possessed when you had her.
No one realizes what they have when they have her.
She's the one who got away. But it's too late, there's no turning back now. The damage is done. You deserve to wallow in misery knowing you turned your path away from the most amazing path you may never again have the chance to set foot on.
You'll have to watch from the other side of a barbed-wire fence while she moves along her beautiful path.
She'll understand herself.
Her world will expand.
She WILL love again ….