WARNING | Teen Ink

WARNING

By .xCutMyLifeIntoPiecesx. PLATINUM, Longmont, Colorado
.xCutMyLifeIntoPiecesx. PLATINUM, Longmont, Colorado

I think every man in the world should come with a warning label like

WARNING: He's going to break your heart;

WARNING: He's sleeping with your best friend;

WARNING: No matter how much you love him, he doesn't love you. He loves her. Get it straight;

WARNING: He's abusive. Get out while you can;

WARNING: When he says "Get the f*** away from me," here's an idea: Get the f*** away from him. He's going to hit you and you are never going to be the same again;

WARNING: When he says you're his best friend, what he really means is YOU'RE HIS BEST FRIEND. He doesn't want anything more;

WARNING: He's lying;

WARNING: He's cheating;

WARNING: Dont' waste your time. He's a loser. He's a frog. And even that one seemingly glorious, beautiful kiss, no matter how much you wish it would, is not going to change the fact that you are not a princess, and he was NEVER a prince.

I absolutely think men should wear warning labels stuck to their foreheads. It would save us girls a whole lot of trouble and pain in the end. They're like an evil shadow in some ways. They just creep into your life and before you know what's happening, they've completely taken over.

SoldMySoulForLove BRONZE, Peoria, Arizona

"The worst kind of love is the one felt by only one person."

This is beautiful.

on Jun. 26 2011 at 4:18 am
Warm_My_Heart GOLD, My City, Other

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
Leo F. Buscaglia

Honetsly, I wish all of life had a warning label.

Starrlyt PLATINUM, Willard, North Carolina

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars -Les Brown

I really liked this...you're absolutely right. But i'm a girl and even i agree that girls can be snakes in the grass as well...