Blank | Teen Ink

By Lovebug07 PLATINUM, Topeka, Kansas
Lovebug07 PLATINUM, Topeka, Kansas

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects. - Arnold Glasow

My pencil is ready.
My mind is set.
I press the pencil to the blank paper in front of me.
I know what I want to write, but no matter what I do the paper stays blank.
I want to get my words out of my mind and on to the paper, but my body won't let me.
I am forever and always silent.

Lovebug07 PLATINUM, Topeka, Kansas

Thanks!! :)

robert3212 GOLD, Harlingen, Texas

The opportunities in life are that which takes us away from normality.

I really enjoyed this one. I can connect to it; i think most of us have been through this feeling. Nice poem, good job :)

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
Ow ow owowowowo! Being injured does suck! SO much!!!!! I hate it! Hey where both hurt there!!!! FYI-bursitis, look it up if you have been playing it much that may be it...It takes forever to heal i didnt know what it was so just look it up brifely. I think I just need time for it to heal.... Wich is lame. Hope you get better soon. It stinks makes you feel bad all the time and like your un-healthy wich your not your just hurt. Anyway, haha take a tylonal no? Wish that would fix every thing... Like a magic pill! :) They need to make one :P Anyway, yeah the piece was good :)

Lovebug07 PLATINUM, Topeka, Kansas

Well that sucks... I tore my ACL and meniscus last year. And theresthere's something wrong with my back and sholder. Being injured sucks

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
haha nice everything huh? I really only play Zelda and LostinBlue and Hotel Duck:room215. Thats really it. Mostly the zelda though. :D Softball! COOL!!!!!!! Hahah I can't serve in that to hard!!! Sweet though! Uhm I take TKD- Tae Kwon Do. Alittle like Karate but not exactly at all. It's more about personal sterenght not "using other peoples" thinking about the moves in Karate they would only work if like 1-the person was around your size 2-it was set up perfecty position wise and 3-if they where stupid and couldn't see it comeing. Wich most people not stupid. But I digress. :) I also really like swimming I am REALY good at it (not to brag) lots of people say I should join a swim team. Wich would rock. But I think I tore my shoulder muscle so right now I can't do sports at all.... Really stinks. Non of the doc.s know whats wrong with me though. Kinda sad.

Lovebug07 PLATINUM, Topeka, Kansas

They play everything... I absolutely love softball, and im not that bad at it.  wbu?

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
Yeah super lol right? What games r they into? I have to adimt though I am a Zelda lover, best games ever.Period. hah I love sports they are awesome when you find the right ones that you really like and have passion for what do you really like?

Lovebug07 PLATINUM, Topeka, Kansas

lol yea... My brother is really into video games too and my sisters somewat too. I'm really just not into them lol. But sports are amazing :)

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
Sports huh? Thats funny, so doing what you do here makes you the oddball? Ironic :D In a good way corse. Being differnt is kinda nice somedays. Lol guitar? :) Cool... hah Cowincedences (spelled that wrong sorry) are neat :) Uhm yeah I am the oddball in my faimly mostly because my faimly is into video games (my brother :P ) And reading, atrsy kinda stuff. And I am the the faimly student-sport not like school sports but sports anyway. I mean I like and am into that stuff to but it just makes me diffrent. Sounds like a flip or your faimly XD I like all the things you do to, neat. :)

Lovebug07 PLATINUM, Topeka, Kansas

Wat makes me the oddball is I love to sing write read and imI'm learning to play guitar... LOL my family is more sports oriented... lol I do play them but my other hobbies make me a bit different than them :)

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
Thanks, heh you liked it huh?Yeah faimly oddball isum. Fun not. I am going to take guitar probably. If anything. Most likely nothing. Dreams die young yes? Glad you liked it. LOL. Can't belive I asked that. How rude :P Sorry.

Lovebug07 PLATINUM, Topeka, Kansas

I really like "A" String.. Its really good and I can relate :) Its my favorite!!!

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
haha Thanks :D For reading it. Whatcha like best? I thhink I so far like the piece Blank you wrote :) Thanks for saying it was good, my Moms friend is like "oh well the twilight artical is a opinion so your not a author." Did people read it? Like it? Agree with it? Or get some thing from reading it? Yes, to any of these makes you a author. :P Then journalists would not be authors and they are!!!!! XD Yeah....Rants :D

Lovebug07 PLATINUM, Topeka, Kansas

Lol yea ive read some of your work. Its really good... I'll read some more tho :)

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
It is hard to share. In a way it's also hard to write. Hah yeah it's the best writen cause people can relate to it and the emotion you put into it by having lived it. Have you read anything I put? Some f it's kinda personal. Not much of it is up yet though. Your works good though! Keep it up :)

Lovebug07 PLATINUM, Topeka, Kansas

I find that the personal stuff is the hardest to share... Its also sometimes the best written

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
Lol no kidding :D

Lovebug07 PLATINUM, Topeka, Kansas

Lol yea probably :) And its watever works

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
Yeah same here, I think thats how most of us write. :)

Lovebug07 PLATINUM, Topeka, Kansas

Well for the most part it's all personal, but some just came to me and some I sawothters go through