deep thought | Teen Ink

deep thought

By ellennie GOLD, Toronto, Other
ellennie GOLD, Toronto, Other

1) Every composer knows the anguish and despair occasioned by forgetting ideas which one had no time to write down.
- Hector Berliotz
and i had another one.. but theres not enough room :(

Moving through the shadows in the cobwebbed corners of the human mind, yet to be revealed to the world below, unable to calm the tortured waters of pure despair. Hear ye the coming of judgement day, for all to simmer in the last instance of light. Behold the consuming darkness.
Enter the realm of ever-lasing night, with no moonlight yet to guide us. Feel the pull of the endless black hole, wiping away your torments, and encasing your being in an unearthly numbness. Feel the weight of depression sliding heavily onto your conscious mind, crushing you from all angles. To resist it would be to fight the battle that no one could hope to win. Come with us, and be one with the depressive bliss.

Alpha-Lyrae GOLD, Toronto, ON, Other

"I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." -Galileo Galilei
"In the Beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Ah, i love that last line, "be one with the depressive bliss" souds so.....poetic.