Of The Moon and Stars | Teen Ink

Of The Moon and Stars

By NonsensicalMuse PLATINUM, San Anotnio, Texas
NonsensicalMuse PLATINUM, San Anotnio, Texas

"There is nothing wrong with having your head in the clouds as long as you don't get altitude sickness"

"Perhaps you are right,perhaps not. I don't know 110% either way.All I know is that Im in search of truth. If you are too, let us be friends."

The clouds are spread across the dark night sky ,
like ripples in a creek,
The Moon shines brightly over them ,
casting a subtle rainbow of color across them,
The stars barely peek through the clouds

Like a shy child would peek around a curtain to gaze nervously upon its audience

A cool breeze blows,
gently carrying soothing whispers that sound as if they are from the moon goddess herself,
The sky is so vast and endless,

A window into the universe,
Into something beyond our understanding,
that is what makes it so appealing,
Like a mystery that can never be solved,
and perhaps it is.

I was sitting with my friend one night and noticed the night sky and it's beauty even in the heart of urban S.A. So here is a dedication to the unlimited beauty of Mother Nature. Enjoy!

ashley14 BRONZE, Lowman, New York
This is really good and interesting :) i liked it a lot

thnks!

Sarbear GOLD said...
Sarbear GOLD, Milan, Ohio

--Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
--When life gives you lemons, squirt them in people's eyes.

great. this is what i always wonder about when i think about how the universe is endless. it really is an unsolvable puzzle. nice.

Thnks! I'll look @ your stuff .