a different kind of rap experimenting new poetry...Really Aproaching Poetry | Teen Ink

a different kind of rap experimenting new poetry...Really Aproaching Poetry

By xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania
xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania

"life will only controll youh if youh let it"

babie you mean the world to me and i can never stop thinkin bout you and us together.
seeing your face and hearing your voice makes me wanna thank god forever.
theres nothing in the whole universe that could make me regret my second chance at true love and my relationship with you at all.
ill give you everything if you love me with a little bit of honesty along the way.
that means saying you love me n speaking your soul and telling it like it is even when the truth hurts dont ever let go.
i want your words imbeded in my brain cuz the things we got going on with us now got me smilin so much my faces other expressions are M.I.A.
tell me everything share your world your music your heart and stick with what we have for life. ill be the light to shine through the dark and if you want someday you can make me your wife... cuz im down.

haha it sounds like a poetic rap to me...maybe only cuz im thinkin of him while i wrote it. i really feel for him and i love making poems about him. its refreshing its the truth spoken outloud and im loud about it iwht no regrets so far cuz all he does is make me proud.