You Don't Know | Teen Ink

You Don't Know

By Laughing5 BRONZE, Livermore, California
Laughing5 BRONZE, Livermore, California

"When life gives you lemons make grape juice and let the world figure out how the hell you did it" I think that's how it goes! :)

You don't know. You don't know my world. How every day seems so cold. How i wish i couldn't see every day through these eyes. You can say you didn't watch me cry. You can lie. But you don't know. Every day like life is a show. And I'm the star in the circle of light forcing a smile every night. Just to please these people I'm forced to know. Though you say you understand. you never held out your hand for me to take...for me to shake. For me to hold. You don't know. How cold you've become. Shoving me away like I'm some piece of stone broken off from it's home. all alone. So you don't know. You won't know. That's alright. I'll get on with life. You can watch me go.. go on to better things. So why don't you watch me leave...and succeed. For I don't need you to tell me that I've sunken so low. I am something you don't know.

No I'm not unhappy! This has no relation to me whatsoever! :) i was just really inspired by this one song I heard. It was an instrumental and it was soooooooo beautiful! So i just had to write this down!