fantasy over reality | Teen Ink

fantasy over reality

By poetic_natural GOLD, Jefferson, Wisconsin
poetic_natural GOLD, Jefferson, Wisconsin

"you know you're in love because you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams"

I believe that anything can happen, one door closes, and another one opens.someone falls in love, and someone else gets their heart broken. Relationships fall to pieces so new ones can be built. People get hurt, so others can get filled with guilt. A fire only burns so long, because we run out of fuel to give it. We bring out the worst in others, because we're insecure but won't admit it. We lie to cover up the truth, and we act like we know it all, when we honestly don't have a clue. We push people aside, because we're afraid to stand out. But we do everything we can just to fit in, pretending to be friends with people we don't even care about. We try to hold onto someone we love even though they've turned their backs, and we make up fantasies in our heads, because we don't wanna face the facts. we cover up things that we don't wanna hear, and we run away when we can't face our fears. We put a smile on our faces even if were burned inside, and we do stupid things even if we know its not right. so even if bad things happen, they happen for a reason, you just gotta hold let go of whats broken and hold onto what you believe in. Because even though another door will always be open, you gotta make sure you get to it before it closes again. Because anything can happen when its fantasy over reality.

HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

again, i love the rhyming! :)) beautiful beautiful wonderful word choice too ^^

thank you so much ...

Flightless GOLD, Sioux Falls, South Dakota

"If it's all you've got embrace it." and "Anything is possible"(But not everything is probable) :/

Holy cow! That is so true, you're really good at wrighting. :)