Frozen wishes | Teen Ink

Frozen wishes

July 29, 2010
By christin.bass SILVER, Eagle River, Alaska
christin.bass SILVER, Eagle River, Alaska
8 articles 0 photos 45 comments

Favorite Quote:
you will never make it big if you dream small. youll never learn if your living in the past and youll never understand if you were to fast forward, just press play and live!


Your the one thing I'd kill for, but your the one thing that could kill me.
I feel empty when your gone, but my brain is overcompensated with thoughts of you: Your teasing smile, Your sent, That ring of your voice that makes me feel safe. I guess I should listen and just forget but it is easier said than done. I fell to easily, So i prayed and crossed my fingers as i clenched my eyes shut, praying that someone might actually catch me. Every night I make a wish at exactly 11:11, and no matter the circumstance it's always about us. I fell in love with everything you are, and the only thing i could hope for is for you to really know how i feel. Until then, I will continue wishing sweet remarks and blowing kisses into the wind until one day it reaches you and you feel the extent of my love.


The author's comments:
He is the most amazing guy i have ever laid eyes on. He is flawed but seems so perfect in my eyes. Just seeing him smile could put me on top of the world.