Stay, no go | Teen Ink

Stay, no go

September 20, 2010
By faypirate23 DIAMOND, Fayetteville, West Virginia
faypirate23 DIAMOND, Fayetteville, West Virginia
61 articles 0 photos 103 comments

Favorite Quote:
Take the road less traveled by.


I roam the halls wishing I was with you. I look around only to hear the silence of voices unknown.Who am I.Why am I hear.What is my purpose.I see your face and suddenly I know.Your face is no longer in my mind.Its slowly being taking apart bit by bit.Piece by piece.Drastically i lose everything I ever knew about myself..When i lose you.I dont want to feel you by my side anymore.Its like suicide when i accept you again.I hate you.I love you.Go away.Stay.These emotions are bottling up inside me like a stream of water is pouring over inside me and moving arond like an ocean.Your blue eyes are the ocean I desperatley want to swim in.Your skin draped over me like satin curtains blocking the view of the sky and the warmth of the sunlight.Suddenly im blinded by it and then following I drown in your ocean.Your blue eyes are no longer my savior there my death.You do not know me no one does.Why I swam in the unsafe waters i do not know.Why did I suffocate and strangle under your draperies.Im weak now powerless.I look around for a lifesavor.Something to hang on to.Whatever I can find.My soul is battered but I do not know.Stay. No go.