Mystic Mother | Teen Ink

Mystic Mother

By NativeWriter GOLD, Santa Rosa, California
NativeWriter GOLD, Santa Rosa, California

listen to this when you read his message: in this flute rests the soul of the musician, in the beat of the drum rests the passion of the beholder. in this the majesty of nature is found. Humanity has lost it's touch with our Mother. she is sick and nobody can hear her tears. Life is no longer sacred, we are blind, we are deaf. We who have not forgotten are cast out of society. Empath is the title now. Shaman it was, healer, tin e, shun ka, many names before as well. Physic is the cover, freak is what they think. We are all children of the earth and she needs our help. We are lost but not gone, we have hope but we need support. I am lost in the stars, but you can help Our Mother Earth. Please as Brothers and Sisters of this great Mother open your minds to the universe like us that hold these mystic titles. Everyone is what we are if you just believe and be free. Words of Strong Candle Elder Sky, Kun A Wa, native writer.

This was inspired due to what one older soul had told me in a dream. Yet it was not a dream but a vision of the world.