what do you do if | Teen Ink

what do you do if

October 15, 2010
By Kimberly_W PLATINUM, Lafferty, Ohio
Kimberly_W PLATINUM, Lafferty, Ohio
26 articles 3 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
live today as if it was your last with every possible moment, and
live it up, drink it down, party hard


what do you do when all hope is lost?
what do you do when all love is gone?
what do you do when all trust vanishes?
what do you do when all laughter is silent?
what do you do when all dreams are crushed?

well when all hope is lost you can always relie on your best friend or a close relative. if you have noone to relie on you can always contact me...im always around and i plan on helping change the world...

well when all love is gone you can move on and forget it or go back and make the same stupid mistake twice. you can always find better or worse...next time pick a little smarter or just take a breath count some objects and relax...

well when all trust vanishes you try and regain it by admitting your wrong and try to make it up prove yourself trust worthy. if nothing else just take a moment out do yourself prove you can change...BUT NOT IF ITS FOR A GUY/GIRLFRIEND ! ! !

well when all laughter is silent brake it by doing something stupid and funny. try and laugh yourself and belive in not just them but mainly yourself. when its an acward moment laugh out loud and scream and be crazy...

well when all dreams are broken rebuild them. create them again and work to make them come true and if you fail don't get mad get crazy make them harder so you can outdo yourself. dreams can com true easliy if you just believe.