A Page from My Life | Teen Ink

A Page from My Life

October 26, 2010
By Rox18 SILVER, Riverside, California
Rox18 SILVER, Riverside, California
7 articles 0 photos 6 comments

i wander the earth blind, blind from the very beauty that love can give.

Love? i do not know what love is. maybe i knew when i was an adolescence but now i have forgotten.

now, in the age and eyes of adulthood, these painful eyes see the true nature of mankind.

the truth of our disgusting nature and what we can do.

blood does not roam thru these veins, just repressed anger, memories and pure ill rotten hatred.

they flow thru this body like a tsunami crashing my heart into miserable little pieces.

they tear my mind apart visiously, disturbingly into a dark abyss.

they tear the pieces of my flesh off bit by cruel bit until pain is dull to me.

Pain is dull to me. im to used to the feeling of pain.

just as the mother of her beloved and once an innocent happy little boy seeing him addicted, psychotic off heroin.

i am dull of pain.

Love, love to me, at this very moment is nothing but a mere imaginary fairytale.

a fantasy, a fake dream that wil not come true.

ypu may see me as sad, depressed, gloomy, whatever you wanna call it.

but i only write what my true heart feels... the truth.

my blood boils with hate and pain....pain.

love? what is love?


The author's comments:
i just thought about how once when you were a child you would laugh and love and now that youve grown up, it is much more difficult to do that.