Reborn! | Teen Ink

Reborn!

By outsidethebox SILVER, Nassau, Other
outsidethebox SILVER, Nassau, Other

Be yourself and above asll let who you are, what you are, what you believe through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.

Love is a risk-is it one worth taking?If I fall in love what about my heart, what are the chances of it breaking?Is anyone worth the effort- for you to self destruct?Is a lifetime of abandonment worth a few seconds of being awestruck?Are sleepless nights and damp pillows worth a lifetime of insecurities?I find you insatiable desire quite unfathomable-explain please.Is it worth being locked in your room singing the blues?Telling yourself through the tears that you're still loved- you're the one with the issues!Don't you see how pitiful you look, trying to placate yourself with Kleenex tissues?Why don't you stop moping around- you've already been robbed, what have you got to lose?If you get fooled twice shame on you.But when the time comes again you'll know what to do.After a heart has been broken, it becomes reborn.Those within your reach had best brace themselves and prepare to mourn!

Before you make a big leap into something as yourself how valuable this one small thing is to cause you to lose everything!