Reborn! | Teen Ink

Reborn!

February 2, 2011
By outsidethebox SILVER, Nassau, Other
outsidethebox SILVER, Nassau, Other
5 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be yourself and above asll let who you are, what you are, what you believe through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.


Love is a risk-is it one worth taking?If I fall in love what about my heart, what are the chances of it breaking?Is anyone worth the effort- for you to self destruct?Is a lifetime of abandonment worth a few seconds of being awestruck?Are sleepless nights and damp pillows worth a lifetime of insecurities?I find you insatiable desire quite unfathomable-explain please.Is it worth being locked in your room singing the blues?Telling yourself through the tears that you're still loved- you're the one with the issues!Don't you see how pitiful you look, trying to placate yourself with Kleenex tissues?Why don't you stop moping around- you've already been robbed, what have you got to lose?If you get fooled twice shame on you.But when the time comes again you'll know what to do.After a heart has been broken, it becomes reborn.Those within your reach had best brace themselves and prepare to mourn!


The author's comments:
Before you make a big leap into something as yourself how valuable this one small thing is to cause you to lose everything!