the cracks in my heart | Teen Ink

the cracks in my heart

March 7, 2011
By marzapan PLATINUM, Westchester, Pennsylvania
marzapan PLATINUM, Westchester, Pennsylvania
48 articles 0 photos 27 comments

Favorite Quote:
"do not lead me unto temptation, i can find the way my self" rita brown
"die fish Hitler die" jake: homestuck
"My only friend growing up was a yak." -Russia (Hetalia)
"Pants are your first priority." -My friend


i was young, i was stupid, i was reckless. i did things I'm not proud of, i said things that came back to haunt me. i made new friends, i lost old ones, my heart was broken then re-plastered again and again. if you look closely at my heart, you will see the holes, the cracks, the places where it was re-pared by someone who would be my friend and fix my heart, then leave me and re-brake it. my heart can't take it any more. they all found me and saved me, but then they left me and let me suffer. they saved me for a while, but the pain always gets greater after my heart is broken and fixed and broken again. i should have done myself a favor, i shouldn't have given in to their kind faces and candy coated words, i should have stayed lost.


The author's comments:
i always feel as if some people will freind you while they are in need of one, but as soon as they find someone else, thy will leave you and forget you, never to think of you again unless they see you in the hallway at your school, aloan, sad, and lost.