Loving You | Teen Ink

Loving You

By Raven01 BRONZE, Ocean, New Jersey
Raven01 BRONZE, Ocean, New Jersey

Words cannot express how and why I love you. Maybe this will help. I will start with the hug that births warm laughter from my soul. It enlightens the bad thoughts that consume me. To compare or even express how it feels is impossible. I would say it is how someone would feel that moment before they drift into sleep, that comfortable, belonging feeling that where you are at that moment is just right. To be engulfed in the scent of your love is an eternal gift that cannot be repaid in one lifetime. Next your personality, it is so nice and warm knowing that you care enough to love my sad and lonely soul is a joy to my heart that yearns only for you. Every drop of blood that leaves my veins is my regret for being untrue because all the while you welcomed me with open arms. I hate myself for the pain I have caused you. All I can hope for is that my long and everlasting love and adoration is enough to satisfy your feelings. I may not be perfect but I will try for you, now and forever more will I be loving you.

ThePoeticJustice PLATINUM, Houston, Texas

Hold fast and keep your head up high for life will pass right by you like a speeding bird if you don't acknowledge it- Charles Moorer III (me)

The heart is a terrible thing to waste. I love it, Raven.

ansem_unlimited PLATINUM, Frederick, Maryland

Thou may think of me as desired, to idolize or villanize me whichever you may choose. but gaze upon me and thou sall not see the husk of a man! for all my sins and all my bliss, i am anything but hollow
-Ansem_Unlimited

this is a world apart from your other article. It's great, outstanding that you can flip like a coin & change styles. gg