Goals | Teen Ink

Goals

By daniec SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
daniec SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida

Dancing faces you towards heaven which ever way you turn. Dance for Christ because you can...

People ask me all the time what are your goals in life? And I respond like this. I say my goal is to excel in school and get a good education. My goal is to go the right way and not veer off the path of righteousness God has made just for me. My goal is to follow in the footsteps of my superiors who have seceded in life. My goal is to be a role model for the future generation. My goal is to love everybody just as God loves us even though we have sinned many times. My goal is to preach the written word but not from behind a podium but through my actions as a Christian. My goal is to dance with all my heart and soul and put my best foot forward in everything I do. My goal is to follow the right people.

I hope this poem has made you realize what your goals are. And helped you realize if you are following them or just saying you are going to change but never lift a finger to proceed in achieving it. And also help you realize the you need to start putting you words in action.