Time will make me stronger | Teen Ink

Time will make me stronger

April 13, 2011
By christin.bass SILVER, Eagle River, Alaska
christin.bass SILVER, Eagle River, Alaska
8 articles 0 photos 45 comments

Favorite Quote:
you will never make it big if you dream small. youll never learn if your living in the past and youll never understand if you were to fast forward, just press play and live!


I guess the ties that bind are the ties that break.
Things fall to pieces so that someone will come along and piece them back together.
So even though there is this emptiness about me, I have faith that things will change.
Even though wounds are still fresh, I know I will be stronger with time.
They say you can never really move on till you put the past behind you so I am in no rush to jump ahead.
I need to take time to analyze where the mistake was made ande learn to avioid doing that again.
I guess ignorance is bliss after all because the less I hear and know the more detached I feel.
It is funny how much people can decieve you.
Some people just really surprise you.
The one person I thought i knew suddenly changed.
I was shocked to say the least.
I just never thought you'd be the guy who would hurt me...


The author's comments:
This piece describes the relationship between my best friend and myself. Him and I grew to have feelings for each other. We thought we could be mature about it but we got way over our heads. I guess things change and people change. We barely speak now and this is the only way I can get what i need to say out. Thanks for reading.