Broken But Changing | Teen Ink

Broken But Changing

By JustADreamer95 PLATINUM, Fairfield, Ohio
JustADreamer95 PLATINUM, Fairfield, Ohio

"If Love Conquers All Then Why Is The World In Constant Chaos?" -Me

In every good person there is bad and in every bad person there is good.
Pure and impure we are all the same we all have goals we all have names' but at times we get lost in the worlds chaos.
Loving or hating they are almost the same because to hate we have to love so we all care about somebody.
Falling in love or being heart broken we seem to carry on but we all cry and miss that one love that had most meaning; for me it's a cycle of loving and being broken by lies.
No thought slips my mind at night and no memory goes unseen and the want of having one last kiss is killing me.
We all go through stages but for me it's like a cycle of death, I think I have been healed then fall down again harder than before and I don't think my heart can shatter anymore.
I breathe in deep and let the wind lead me but I am always blown off course into the arms of lies and I always get heart broken and cry.
I am not perfect nor am I the prettiest girl you have seen, I am not rich nor am I just what is on the outside that you see.
All of us blinded by the expectations and to afraid to accept when we see for we are afraid of being judged; step outside your comfort zone change is scary but it can be amazing.