A lone doe | Teen Ink

A lone doe

By crazychick SILVER, Norwich, Connecticut
crazychick SILVER, Norwich, Connecticut

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted

There she is, the leader of the pack smiling viciously ready to attack and I'm standing there choked up and confused, she begins to throw words they cut, they bruise. The followers join in her sick attack she stands there still watching, the leader of the pack. Why do I deserve this? What did I do? Don't they understand what they put me through? I ask these questions day after day but it just continues, a game they like to play. Their twisted game only has one aim, to see me cry sad tears in my eyes. Every time the pack comes round, I tense up, I sputter, I nearly fall to the ground. They see a moment of weakness that's when they jump in their insults like punches making my head spin. My Friends tell me "ignore it" and "Its okay" but the packs words cut deeper everyday. I cant help it! What should I do? Who is there that I can turn to? My teachers, my parents they say they could understand, they say I should trust them, I don't think I can. So it just continues, the pack and their game, now I'm almost used to the horrible names. I put on a smile act like its okay, like my life isn't threatened day after day. So ask me about it, of course Ill lie! Later you wont be there when I cry, when I scream over and over that I want to die. please don't worry Ill be fine this problem is not yours its mine. But just know that its a sign if you see tears behind this smile that the pack came and hung round me for a while.

I would like to shed a little light about the reality of bullying in America.

lifeloveyou1919 PLATINUM, Northfield, New Jersey

" Live, love, forget, bull , I'm gonna make the day you met me the day you regret."
-Julia Vain

I fell the point your making. Very good. Love it! Keep writen